Monday, December 12, 2016

At some point late in a dream, I am dealing with electrical wiring, and so I use a cloth between my hand and the wires as I work on it, but after a short period of time, I realize the cloth isn't working, and in fact my whole arm is now pale white, with charred marks, and I feel as if I'm some sort of Darth character (sidius pops into mind). I awake uncomfortably.

On a beach at some point, just an expanse of sand, maybe 20 feet across. A shoreline that goes to infinity, though it is a narrow shoreline because there's a wall brushing right up against this calm pool-like ocean. A man is sitting in the water, and there is a large dark shape behind him. It is a shark, and the man is now inside the shark, clearly dead, but we run up, and the shark, little bigger than the man, slowly comes up the shore and stops of its own accord. We somehow split the shark and pull the man out. He is, even after a minute (or ten?) waterlogged and dead, with his face pushed in, in the strangest most uncomfortable looking way.

There may have been one other uncomfortable dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment